What are cookies?
“Cookies” are usually small text files that are stored on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including your personal data.
What are cookies for?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, the interest and the number of uses of a website, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. These allow users to be recognized on a website so that any changes made, article selections or data you enter, are remembered on another page. The most common example of this functionality is the shopping cart of a virtual store (e-commerce) …
They are cookies that are stored at the browser level in your access equipment (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you re-visit a website. They generally serve to direct the navigation to the interests of the user, allowing to provide a more personalized service.
How to manage cookies
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. You can set cookies in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu.
Please note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from working properly by partially or completely affecting your website navigation.
To enable cookies in Internet Explorer, you should do the following:
1) Click the “Tools” menu and “Internet Options”;
2) In the “Privacy” tab, move the cursor down or select “Accept all cookies”;
3) To complete, click OK.
To enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox, just make the following configuration:
1) Click on the “Tools” menu.
2) Select “Options”.
3) Click the “Privacy” icon in the top panel.
4) Select the checkbox next to the “Accept cookies from sites” option.
5) Click “OK” to save the settings and close.
To enable cookies, perform the following steps:
1) Click “Settings” in the Google Chrome menu “;
2) On the “Settings” tab in Advanced Settings, click “Content Settings”;
3) Select the option “Allow storage of local data (recommended)”;
For more information about cookies and their use, you can refer to the following link:
All About Cookies